EEGC RANGE SAFETY RULES
Know how to operate your gun, and know these NRA Fundamental Safety Rules:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- OPEN the gun's action, unload, remove magazine, and insert a Safety Flag (ECI) at all times when not in use.
- When carrying the gun or moving the gun to and from firing points, keep the MUZZLE POINTED STRAIGHT UP.
- At the firing point, muzzles will always be POINTED DOWNRANGE.
- Constant care for muzzle discipline is required. Be aware of persons close by and farther away.
- All persons are required to use protection for their hearing and eyesight when on EEGC property.
Some things are NOT ALLOWED:
- Fully automatic firing.
- Tracer, incendiary, flare, or exploding ammunition of any kind.
- Exploding targets, glass targets, targets that are designed to burn or ignite, or similar materials are prohibited.
- Rapid firing that is not carefully aimed and controlled.
- Guns that fire .50 BMG cartridges, or cartridges based on or similar in size or dimension.
- Intentionally damaging range property, structural materials, and target frames.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs.
READ ALL THE RANGE RULES POSTED AT EACH RANGE
- We do NOT provide Gun Rentals, Ammunition, or Gunsmithing
Please take a moment to view our Range Safety Video.