Unloaded - Actions Open - ECI Inserted through the Breach - Muzzle Pointed UP
- NO alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed on the premises at any time. There are no exceptions for members or guests and none will be granted.
- “Actions Open and Think Safety.” Before transporting your firearms, please open the actions so that you can visibly check to ensure they are unloaded.
- Fully automatic firing is prohibited.
- Exploding targets, glass targets, targets that are designed to burn or ignite, or similar materials are prohibited. EEGC will provide your targets for Sighting-In Days.
- Tracer, incendiary, flare, or exploding ammunition of any kind is prohibited.
- Intentionally damaging range property, structural materials, and target frames is prohibited.
- “Bumpfire” or “slide firing” stocks and rapid fire triggers are prohibited. The use of any method, device, firearm accessory, stock, or equipment designed to increase the rate of fire of a firearm is not allowed on our ranges.
- It is prohibited to use firearms that fire .50 BMG cartridges or cartridges based on or similar in size or dimension to a .50 BMG caliber based cartridges such as .416 BMG caliber firearms are PROHIBITED.
We look forward to seeing you on the range for Sighting-In Days.
What we do NOT provide at EEGC:
- Firearm Rentals